Sindyanna of Galilee, led by women striving for a social change, operates in the Arab population of the Galilee region in northern Israel, and seeks to help fair trade growers and producers from the Palestinian Occupied Territories.
Sindyanna works with Fair Trade and solidarity organizations all over the world. Our products are available through a wide range of Fair Trade shops, churches, fairs, events, webshops and more.
One of our partners in UK, Lush
Welcome, Artisanat SEL!
Artisanat SEL is a major French import company for Fair Trade products, both handicrafts and food. They started selling Sindyanna's olive oil and soaps earlier this year, and have now included us in their Christmas catalog. To read more, see the catalog, or view a video about Sindyanna in French, please click over to our dedicated partner page.
CLARO’s bi-yearly fair in Switzerland
Roni Ben Efrat, one of the founders of Sindyanna of Galilee and its coordinator for international relations, participated in CLARO’s bi-yearly fair in Switzerland, at the first week of September. Read more.
Workshop in West Bank
The Sindyanna women’s basketry team from Kufr Manda, Galilee, was invited to lead a basket-weaving workshop at the Woman's Corner of the Nablus Municipality from September 2-6, 2012.
Sindyanna is certified as WFTO member
It is our pleasure to announce that Sindyanna of Galilee is continuously certified the status as registered member of the World Fair Trade Organization by WFTO through their monitoring. And you can see some our products on WFTO site.
What is Fair Trade?
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. Fair Trade organizations have a clear commitment to Fair Trade as the principal core of their mission. Read more.
Sindyanna Receives 5 Leaf ''Fair For Life'' Rating
A Visit From Our Partners in Tubas
On February 23, our visitor center hosted a group from the Holy Tree Agricultural Cooperative located in the village of Tubas in the West Bank. Read more.
Solidarity with our Japanese Partners
With grave concern we are following the human catastrophe in Japan. As we heard the Tsunami hit Sendai, our concerns grew bigger. Palestine Olive, our main partner in Japan operates from the city.
Minagawa Mayo, together with a group of young students from Sendai, established Palestine Olive in 1998 in solidarity with the Palestinian people. After her time as a student in Bir Zeit she went back to Japan with a conviction that she wants to help the Palestinian people by doing something concrete. (more)
- Sindyanna partners with Artisanat SEL, a major French distributor of Fair Trade products
- World Fair Trade is Approaching/ WFTO's Chief Executive Letter to Members/ Our Values, Our Fair Trade Principles/ What is Fair Trade?
- New Japanese Partner/ Sindyanna Joined Children of Peace/ Our Oil & Zaytoun/ SERRV- Building Peace with Olive Oil
- CLARO’s bi-yearly fair/ Workshop in the West Bank/ Children of Peace New Web site/ RMT/A Visit From Our Partners in Tubas...
- The Extra Virgin of Peace/ Presentation about Sindyanna/ The Protest in Israel/ Women's International Day/ Solidarity with Our Japanese Partners...
- COSPE, BFTA and Sindyanna of Galilee invite you to participate in the launching of the Joint Fair Trade Products Line